- 4-hour dolphin and whale watching cruise from Dingle
- Soak up the scenery on a cruise around Dingle Bay and the Blasket Islands
- Snap photos of Slea Head, Europe’s westernmost point
Departure & Return
Ventry pier is 4 miles west of Dingle town centre on the Slea head drive, road R559. Turn left by the cottages opposite Quinn's pub and you can park your car on the pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress warm with wind proof jacket and warm hat
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Trips may be cancelled at short notice if unsuitable weather or sea conditions so please supply mobile contact phone number inc. international dialing code in case of any last minute change of schedule.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blasket Islands EcoMarineTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms