4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spare yourself the hassle of navigating the Dingle Peninsula on this handy transport-only door-to-door tour. Visit local craftsmen, from Dingle Crystal to Louis Mulcahy Pottery and the Dingle Distillery; soak up the views at Slea Head Drive and the Conor Pass; and see historic sites like Dunbeg Fort, Gallarus Oratory, and Kilmalkedar Church.
- Check off the highlights of the Dingle Peninsula in just a day
- Learn about crafts from the likes of Dingle Crystal’s Sean Daly
- Soak up the atmosphere at Dunbeg Fort, built in the Iron Age atop a cliff
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointDingle, Dingle, Dingle Peninsula, County Kerry
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Kerry Taxi - Day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dingle Peninsula Tour from Dingle with wifi on board?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dingle Peninsula Tour from Dingle with wifi on board?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dingle Peninsula Tour from Dingle with wifi on board?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dingle Peninsula Tour from Dingle with wifi on board?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDingleBus Tours - South West IrelandAudio Guides - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - South West IrelandBus Tours - Ring of KerryAudio Guides - Ring of KerryHistorical Tours - Ring of KerrySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Ring of KerryBus Tours - KillarneyAudio Guides - KillarneyHistorical Tours - KillarneySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - KillarneyCategory