1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Avoid getting lost when wandering around Dijon by hiring a guide for a private walking tour. The itinerary can be customized to suit your interests but usually includes highlights such as Liberation Square, the Palace of the Dukes, and the Museum of Decorative Arts. Learn more about the city as you get some exercise, and take note of places you can come back to later on your own.
- A great introductory tour of Dijon
- Walk through the heart of the historic town center
- Travelers interested in culture and history will enjoy this tour
- Wear comfortable shoes to walk for 90-120 minutes
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Dijon Walking Tour with professional guide
90 to 120 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDijonCity Tours - BurgundyWalking Tours - BurgundyHistorical Tours - BurgundyCity Tours - GenevaWalking Tours - GenevaHistorical Tours - GenevaCity Tours - MontreuxWalking Tours - MontreuxHistorical Tours - MontreuxCategory