Departure & Return
Buddy’s Pizza shop, the inventors of Detroit Style Pizza. It all began at Buddy’s Pizzeria on the famous Six Mile in 1946 when Gus and Connie made their first square-shaped pizza. Boom! From then on, the pizza world would never be the same.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
The plaza opened in 1975 and since then has been the location for many festivals and special events. The big ring is Transcending which honors the “Working Men and Women Who Built Our City”.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.