- SEA LIFE Michigan admission ticket
- Visit dozens of aquarium displays that re-create lake and marine environments
- Encounter more than 5,000 sea creatures including seahorses, jellyfish, and the giant Pacific octopus
- Watch blacktip reef sharks and cownose rays swim above you via an underwater tunnel
- Hear educational talks from the knowledgeable staff, and observe feedings throughout the day
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
What To Expect
Wander the more than 25 displays that showcase diverse species and underwater landscapes as you make your way through the interactive exhibits here. Get a look at coral reefs from the Indian and Pacific Oceans, or watch cownose rays feed on schools of fish.
See a giant Pacific octopus—the largest in the world—and discover the beauty of a male seahorse with his surrounding babies. You can also learn about creatures that inhabit shores and coastal tide, such as sea anemones, sea urchins and horseshoe crabs.
Interested travelers can also check out the shark and ray feedings that take place daily and catch numerous educational demonstrations that take place throughout the day. SEA LIFE Michigan is the perfect place to get a look at what lies beneath, and learn about the destination’s incredible conservation efforts in the process.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY SEA LIFE Aquarium Michigan
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff