Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers not permitted. Sharing scooters not permitted.
- Under 18 not allowed.
- Not recommended for travelers who have balance problems or have not been on a bicycle or other two-wheeler recently
- Intoxicants not permitted on the day of your rental until you return our scooter
- Must be able to understand our written and verbal safety instructions in English
- OPERATED BY ScooTours Denver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Vespa Moped Motor Scooter Rental All Day.