- Explore the Rocky Mountains on a day trip from Denver
- Relax and let someone else do the mountain driving
- Visit Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Clear Creek Canyon, and Breckenridge
- Snacks, beverages, and private guide-driver included
Departure & Return
Your Driver/Guide will greet you at the flag pole in front of Union Station and the Crawford Hotel(1701 Wynkoop St). Meeting time: 8:15 am. Our touring vans have our round Colorado Sightseer logo on the rear side panels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. If there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the rare event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Only Children over 4years old permitted
- Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe driving conditions exist, so please dress comfortable outdoor appropriate clothes
- Ski Gondola is available during the ski season and in the summer.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Colorado Sightseer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms