8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Colorado Rockies on an 8-hour tour to Breckenridge. All-inclusive transportation from your Denver's Union Station enables you to skip the hassle of navigating mountain roads and enjoy the stunning natural scenery. After a visit to Red Rocks Amphitheater and a coffee break in a mining town, enjoy three hours of free time in Breckenridge. You can shop, sled, hike, ride the gondola, and more.
- Drive over the continental divide at 11’990 feet and enjoy a free Gondola ride (winter only)
- Experience the enthusiasm of a local guide who shares their love for Colorado
- Small group tour ensures an authentic experience
- Perfect summertime "vacation in a day"
Saved to wishlist!
Self guided hikes directly from Main St.
COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
Water refill - please bring reusable bottles
Departure & Return
Denver, CO 80202, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum age requirement of 8 yrs of age.
- Near public transportation
- Please note that it is a possibility in the winter that the visibility is limited due to snow. We are flexible with our cancellation policy if snow is in the forecast and are happy to reschedule if weather looks better on another day.
- COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- Most travelers can participate
- Service Animals Not Allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Breckenridge Mountain Explorer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Breckenridge Mountain Explorer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Breckenridge Mountain Explorer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Breckenridge Mountain Explorer?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Breckenridge Mountain Explorer?
This activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Breckenridge Mountain Explorer.
See all safety measures taken by Breckenridge Mountain Explorer.
Where do we meet for the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
We meet in front of Denver’s Union Station at 1701 Wynkoop Street, by the large American flag pole by the curb side.
Is there parking available for the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
There are several parking garages in the area, 1899 Wynkoop St. Garage is one of them. The Crawford Hotel, which is at Union Station has valet parking available ($25).
What should I wear on the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
Dress in layers, as it gets cold in the mountains, however, after a hike you might want to shed layers. Light hiking shoes or sneakers with good tread, windbreakers, rain jackets, and hats are recommended.
What should I bring with me on the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
Bring a reusable water bottle for each person. We have refills in the car. Also bring your required medications, sunscreen/lip balm, your camera, and any additional snacks you may want.
How strenuous is the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
We consider this an "active sightseeing tour" with light walking/hiking so that most guests can have a great time. We like to accommodate everyone by giving people the opportunity to walk around or sit down on a bench and enjoy nature.
What is the highest elevation we will hike to on the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
We will go up to 9,500 feet for our Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour in the summer, weather permitting.
What type of transportation is used for the Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
All our tours are run in 14 passenger upscale vehicles.
What if there is bad weather on the date of my Breckenridge Mountain Explorer Tour?
We only cancel in cases of extremely bad weather or unsafe conditions. This happens very rarely. When it does, we will notify you to reschedule or receive a refund.
- "My wife and I extremely enjoyed this tour especially the crepes from Breckinridge but if you come in during cooler weather make sure to bring a heavy jacket because it gets chilly!" See review
- "I really enjoyed Red Rocks, but that may be better to get done toward the end of the day." See review
- "We would highly recommend this tour if you want to experience the beautiful mountains." See review
Product code: 8950P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDenver4WD Tours - ColoradoSporting Events - ColoradoBus Tours - ColoradoNature and Wildlife - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoFull-day Tours - Colorado4WD Tours - Fort CollinsSporting Events - Fort CollinsBus Tours - Fort CollinsNature and Wildlife - Fort CollinsExtreme - Fort CollinsFull-day Tours - Fort Collins4WD Tours - BreckenridgeSporting Events - BreckenridgeBus Tours - BreckenridgeNature and Wildlife - BreckenridgeExtreme - BreckenridgeFull-day Tours - BreckenridgeCategory
Grand Lake ColoradoHard Rock Cafe DenverColorado State Capitol BuildingPikes PeakDenver ZooDenver Firefighters MuseumPikes Peak HighwayDowntown AquariumUnited States Air Force AcademyBuffalo Bill Museum and GraveLarimer SquareRed Rocks Park and AmphitheatreDenver City ParkDenver 16th Street MallGeorgetown Loop RailroadChildren's Museum of Denver at Marsico CampusWinter ParkDenver Civic Center ParkDenver Center for the Performing ArtsGarden of the Gods