- Quick getaway to the Rocky Mountains in just an afternoon
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in downtown Denver
- Small group tour ensures personalized attention
- Easy hike suitable for people of all abilities
Departure & Return
We meet at the large American flagpole located at the corner of 17th St and Wynkoop St
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age is 8 years old - no children under 8 unless it has been authorized by tour operator.
- COVID-19 Prepared: Reduced number of guests. Masks Provided. Routine Sanitizing. Call for more details.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Rocky Mountain Escape.