- Take the wheel of a luxury supercar
- Go full throttle on open roadways outside of Denver—perfect for racing enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies
- Hug more than 300 curves on scenic canyon roads that wind through the foothills of the Rockies
- Communicate with a professional driving instructor through a walkie-talkie
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Drivers must have full-coverage car insurance.
- Evidence of drive certification or license is required
- Participants must sign waiver
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxotic, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 35-Mile Colorado Canyon Supercar Driving Experience.