- Combination tour including day sail and evening dinner cruise in Fiji
- Can be booked same day or two separate days
- Day cruise to Tivua Island includes barbecue lunch, open bar, and water activities
- Evening cruise includes dinner and Fijian cultural entertainment
- Pickup and drop-off in Nadi or Denarau
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Step ashore and spend the day however you like. Canoe, snorkel, or take a glass-bottom boat tour. During your stay on the island, you are provided with both morning and afternoon tea, a barbecue lunch, and an open bar. Take a guided herbal medicine hunt with a biologist and take advantage of the showers, hammocks, bathrooms, and other facilities.
Return to Denarau, after which you can choose to embark on the sunset cruise or save it for the next evening. The cruise includes a barbecue dinner against the backdrop of a Fijian sunset, as well as traditional cultural entertainment. End your cruise with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Specific dietary options are available, please notify the tour operator of your requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend doing them on separate days because if you do them on the same day you won’t have time to shower and change clothes." See review