- Full-day boat excursion to Kuata Island from Denarau marina
- Sail through the scenic Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands
- 2-course lunch included at destination (veg options available)
- Beach activities such as swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Once you arrive at Barefoot Kuata Island, choose between having your 2-course lunch (including vegetarian options) on board the boat or heading ashore. Enjoy plenty of time on the sandy beaches exploring, swimming, snorkeling (use of snorkeling equipment included), or kayaking. Optional snorkeling tours are bookable on site.
Return to Port Denarau the way you came.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You must contact South Sea Cruises at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange Transport. Use the contact details on this voucher. Upon check in please present your confirmation or voucher in exchange for your tour boarding pass
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff