- Spend a day at sea—cruise the crystal clear waters of Fiji's Mamanuca Islands
- Indulge in a barbecue lunch, morning and afternoon tea, and unlimited drinks
- Immerse yourself in Fijian culture—visit a local village and experience a Kava ceremony
- Get up close to underwater worlds with snorkel equipment included on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointDenarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary coach transfers are provided to/from most of the Nadi/Denarau & Wailoaloa resorts. Should you miss the complimentary coach transfer, you will need to find your own way to/from Port. Denarau at your own cost. Please check with your hotel concierge for the exact pick-up time.
* Fiji Gateway Hotel / Trans International Hotel - Bus bay outside Fiji Gateway Hotel
* Nadi Downtown Backpackers - Courtesy transfer to be confirmed at time of booking
* Ratsun Nadi Airport Apartment Hotel - Bus bay in front of the hotel
* Grand Melanesian Hotel - Bus bay in front of the hotel
* Mercure Hotel Nadi - Bus bay outside of hotel
* Hexagon International Hotel / Capricorn Hotel Nadi / Travellers Apartments - Bus bay in front of the RB Jetpoint Shopping Complex.
* Nadi Bay Resort / Nalagi Hote - 7:40am guests depart from Nadi Bay Resort. South Sea Cruises guests to meet coach at bus stop opposite Nadi Bay Resor
* Club Fiji / Oasis Palms - All South Sea Cruises transfers will be by shared transfer to
Nadi Bay Resort to meet coach transfer to Port Denarau at 7:15am
* Bamboo Travellers Beach / Beach Escape Villas / Bamboo Bluewater Lodge / Aquarius on the Beach / Smugglers Cove / Ramada Suites by Wyndham / New Town Beach Motel - Please wait for your transfer outside Ramada Suites by Wyndham
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Spend time wandering along the white sand beaches, snorkel in the enticing lagoons, or visit locations used in the film Cast Away, which starred Tom Hanks. Next, hop across to the Island of Yanuya to get a feel for daily village life. Greet the local residents, immerse yourself in Fijian culture and enjoy a traditional Kava ceremony.
Once you've worked up an appetite, indulge in a barbecue lunch with unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks before cruising across the crystal clear waters. Later on, after some more exploring, swimming, and snorkeling afternoon tea will be served as you head back to land.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at Denarau Marina.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You must contact South Sea Cruises at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange Transport. Use the contact details on this voucher. Upon check in please present your confirmation or voucher in exchange for your tour boarding pass
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Seaspray Day Adventure.