8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Fiji's remote islands, including Vanua Levu, on this 7-night cruise aboard a small ship from Port Denarau. Learn about the various Fijian cultures, including the Fijian, Indian, Banabas, and Ellice Islanders people. All guided tours and daily activities, meals, and use of snorkel equipment included.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Ideal choice for families
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointDenarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not permitted child aged 4 and under
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
You can cancel up to 30 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 30 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 29 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 16–29 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Night Remote Northern Four Cultures Discovery Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Night Remote Northern Four Cultures Discovery Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Night Remote Northern Four Cultures Discovery Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
7-Night Remote Northern Four Cultures Discovery Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDenarau IslandHop on Hop Off - NadiMulti-day Tours - NadiWater Tours - NadiMulti-day Cruises - NadiHop on Hop Off - Viti LevuMulti-day Tours - Viti LevuWater Tours - Viti LevuMulti-day Cruises - Viti LevuHop on Hop Off - Port VilaMulti-day Tours - Port VilaWater Tours - Port VilaMulti-day Cruises - Port VilaCategory