- Enjoy an 8-day adventure exploring many of Fiji’s Yasawa Islands
- Variety of accommodation choices from dorm to private
- Round-trip boat journey and travel between islands included
- Sunset Tube Cruise with Mantaray Resort
- Sawa I Lau Caves with Oarsmans Bay Lodge
- BONUSES: A Full Day Pass to Malamala Beach Club to be used pre or post your island package including transfers from selected hotels/resorts in Denarau, Nadi & Wailoaloa to and from Port Denarau)
- Awesome Adventures Fiji Pack - Awesome Adventures Fiji Sulu (sarong), drink bottle, and drawstring bag
Departure & Return
Departure PointDenarau Island, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary coach transfers are provided to/from most of the Nadi/Denarau & Wailoaloa resorts. Should you miss the complimentary coach transfer, you will need to find your own way to/from Port. Denarau at your own cost. Please check with your hotel concierge for the exact pick-up time.
* Fiji Gateway Hotel / Trans International Hotel - Bus bay outside Fiji Gateway Hotel
* Nadi Downtown Backpackers - Courtesy transfer to be confirmed at time of booking
* Ratsun Nadi Airport Apartment Hotel - Bus bay in front of the hotel
* Grand Melanesian Hotel - Bus bay in front of the hotel
* Mercure Hotel Nadi - Bus bay outside of hotel
* Hexagon International Hotel / Capricorn Hotel Nadi / Travellers Apartments - Bus bay in front of the RB Jetpoint Shopping Complex.
* Nadi Bay Resort / Nalagi Hote - 7:40am guests depart from Nadi Bay Resort. South Sea Cruises guests to meet coach at bus stop opposite Nadi Bay Resor
* Club Fiji / Oasis Palms - All South Sea Cruises transfers will be by shared transfer to
Nadi Bay Resort to meet coach transfer to Port Denarau at 7:15am
* Bamboo Travellers Beach / Beach Escape Villas / Bamboo Bluewater Lodge / Aquarius on the Beach / Smugglers Cove / Ramada Suites by Wyndham / New Town Beach Motel - Please wait for your transfer outside Ramada Suites by Wyndham
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Awesome Adventures check in counter located at the Passenger Terminal on Port Denarau
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you are staying overnight in on the mainland before you travel to the Yasawas, we offer a daily complimentary coach transfer from Nadi, Wailoaloa and Denarau accommodation to Denarau Marina.
- We are very happy to collect you from your accommodation on the first day of your Awesome Adventure Fiji package for the transfer to Port Denarau. If you don’t book your accommodation through us, you have to advise us where you are staying. If you don’t advise us, getting to Port Denarau on time is your responsibility and at your own cost. We also provide a courtesy coach drop off back to most resorts in the Nadi, Wailoaloa and Denarau areas: just let us know where you are staying
- Due to vessel schedules, for Saturday departures, the "Yasawa Wanderer" operates in the reverse order (eg Barefoot Kuata Resort, then Mantaray Island Resort, then Oarsmans Bay Lodge then Octopus Island Resort).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For Monday departures, the "Yasawa Wanderer" operates in the following order - Mantaray Island Resort, then Oarsmans Bay Lodge, then Octopus Resort, then Barefoot Kuata Resort
- At the end of an Awesome package, upon return to Denarau Marina we're still there to help out! We have a coach departing at 6pm to drop off at Nadi Airport, hotels and resorts. This service is complimentary to Awesome Adventures passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Sea Cruises ,Awesome Adventures Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruise
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff