2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour led by professional, entertaining, local guide
Shady/Air Conditioned Stops
Stop at Kokopelli Sweets (Chipotle sorbet/Mexican hot chocolate)
Stop at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse (Chili)
Stop at RJ Mexican Cuisine (Tacos)
Stop at Ellen's (Deep Fried)
Cost of Food and Drink. Please bring $25 Cash per person.
Departure & Return
311 N Market St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
1790 N Record St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dallas Tour1
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dallas Food and Culture Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dallas Food and Culture Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Dallas Food and Culture Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dallas Food and Culture Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDallasFood Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasFood Tours - HoustonWalking Tours - HoustonFood Tours - San AntonioWalking Tours - San AntonioCategory
AT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)Neiman MarcusZero Gravity Thrill Amusement ParkFair ParkLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort WorthDealey PlazaMedieval Times DallasReunion TowerNorthPark CenterSix Flags Over TexasNasher Sculpture CenterSEA LIFE® Aquarium DallasFort Worth Stockyards National Historic DistrictPioneer PlazaDallas World Aquarium