- Learn from a guide about each dish, how it's made, and how to eat it
- Tastings may include noodles, rice cracker pizzas, savory pancakes, pork skewers, banh mi sandwich, and dessert
- All food and drinks during the tour, including alcohol, are provided
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
The office is called Da Nang Backpacker Tourist
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please bring a rain jacket from October to January
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Da Nang Food Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.