Are you interested in?
Machu Picchu Tours
681 Tours & Activities
1098 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
3020 Tours & Activities
4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get your adrenaline pumping as you make your way to the famous Machu Picchu. Enjoy a 4-day adventure tour through the jungle from Cusco to Machu Picchu. Spend your days biking, hiking, zip lining, and rafting as you traverse the ancient Inca jungle paths. Get to know your small group and tour guide as you enjoy meals together and learn about the history of Peru.
- Take a 4-day adventure tour through the jungle from Cusco to Machu Picchu
- Discover the beautiful jungles as you hike, bike, zipline, and raft
- Enjoy a personalized experience with this small-group tour
- Learn about the Inca Empire and Peruvian culture from your informative guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This 4-day jungle trek combines ancient history with exhilarating activities, giving you the best of both worlds.
Saved to wishlist!
Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details
Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo – Abra Málaga
Mountain bikes, helmets and gloves
A private bilingual professional guide specialized in the tour
Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
1 night in Conde Ecolodge - Pispitayoc (shared room)
1 night hostel in Santa Teresa ( wifi - hot water)
1 night of hostel lodging in Aguas Calientes (with private bathrooms and hot water)
A complete first aid box
The lunch and dinner in the last day
All personal care ítems
Tips for the guide
Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
Huayna Picchu or the Old Mountain
Llactapata - minimum 2 persons ($55) (You skip Santa Teresa lodging for a 2h30 additional walk through Llaqtapata ruins in a nice lodge situated in Machu Picchu's valley - visible on the other side. Accomodation with utilities included with transportation to and from activities)
(Cocalmayo Hot Spring) is possible to pay on the site
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up for any hotel near to the main square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants to complete booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Condetravel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Classic Machu Picchu Inca Jungle Trek?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Classic Machu Picchu Inca Jungle Trek?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Classic Machu Picchu Inca Jungle Trek?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Classic Machu Picchu Inca Jungle Trek?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28581P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mt. PutucusiSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Planetarium CuscoPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)ChoquequiraoBelmond Hiram BinghamPisac Potato ParkInca Quarry TrailSalkantay TrailRaqch'iAwana KanchaSacred Valley of the IncasPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Ausangate TrailTiponQ'enqo (Qenko)Maras Salt PoolsPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Agricultural Terraces of Moray