Are you interested in?
Machu Picchu Tours
681 Tours & Activities
467 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
3020 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Enjoy a relaxed overnight visit to the famous Inca city of Machu Picchu from Cusco, allowing you early access to this iconic archaeological site. Journey by train through the beautiful river valley to the city of Aguas Calientes, where you’ll have time relax and explore town before settling in for the evening. Then wake up early for a sunrise visit at Machu Picchu, including a 2-hour guided tour plus time to explore this amazing ancient marvel on your own. Your trip also includes round-trip train tickets and bus transfer to Machu Picchu, one night of accommodations at a three-star hotel, breakfast and site entrance fee.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multi-Day Trip
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer from the hotel to the train station and back to the hotel
Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
1 night accommodations at Casa Andina 3 star hotels (or similar standard)
Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
Train Tickets - Round trip
Machu Picchu Entrance fee
Wayna Picchu Entrance
Travel insurance - You are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide the name of your hotel at the time of booking to offer you the Pick up Service.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Important: If you'd like to climb the Wayna Picchu mountain, you must advise at time of booking as tickets are limited and must be purchased at least 60 days in advance by the local tour operator; You can pay for the ticket upon arrival in Cusco by contacting the local tour operator
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Valencia Travel Agency S.a.c.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Private Tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Private Tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Private Tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Private Tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 13854P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyOvernight Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoOvernight Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaOvernight Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
TambomachayAwana KanchaInca Quarry TrailPlanetarium CuscoPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Aguas CalientesPisac Indian MarketQ'enqo (Qenko)Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Mercado Central de San PedroCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Ausangate TrailChoquequiraoMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Ollantaytambo RuinsRaqch'iCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Pisac Potato ParkBelmond Hiram Bingham