Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Our boat is docked at Kima Kalki Marina which is located in Brakkeput Ariba # 62. Our advise is to use google maps. There is an off-line map of Curacao available and Kima Kalki Marina is marked as a location. Driving to the marina you will also see small blue signs leading you the way.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Max weight 170 pounds
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip and Treat Boat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tube Ride with Swim Stop.