- Ideal for first-time visitors to Curacao
- This tour easily fits into a day of sightseeing
- Browse local food and handicrafts at a market
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
Departure & Return
At the bus stop at the (harborside) entrance of Rif fort. Your guide will be wearing a green polo shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY FBTT Travel & Taber Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Historic Walking tour through Otrobanda & Punda.