Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to scuba dive under the guidance of an expert dive instructor
- Get comfortable with your new skills in the waters of the resort pool at Livingstone Jan Thiel
- Explore the Tugboat, one of Curacao's most popular dive spots
- Get up close and personal with Caribbean marine life
- Enjoy personalized attention on this small-group activity
Departure & Return
Dive center van de Ven is located in the same building as Foodies, Jan Thiel Security & Curblue. Parking is located in front of the diving school.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (ex. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dive Center van de Ven
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands