Explore our promoted experiences
- When your cruise ship docks in Curacao, ride a Tuk Tuk through Willemstad, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed city
- Learn about the culture and history of the capital of Curacao from your local guide
- Allow your guide to act as your personal photographer
- See impressive colonial mansions in Scharloo, the Floating Market, Fort Amsterdam, the governor's palace and visit each of the city's landmark bridges
Departure & Return
Customers that do not require pickup will be met at the starting point of the tour, which is across the floating (Queen Emma) bridge, on the eastern side of the channel, (side of the Pehna building).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: Full name of Lead Passenger, Party size, Date of arrival, Time of tour, Name of cruise ship, Tour Language.
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Refunds may be partially granted in case tour activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- A suggested maximum of 2 (Adult) people per TukTuk
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- ALL REGISTERED TIMES SHOULD BE CONSIDERED: LOCAL TIMES
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CurTukTuk B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff