Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This excursion is not suitable for women during pregnancy and people suffering from a recent neck or back injury, heart conditions, respiratory ailments, epilepsy, claustrophobia or diabetes
- Minimum age requirement is 10 years old. Minimum height requirement is 4ft (1,2 mtr) and maximum weight limit of 275lbs (125 kg).
- If any of these restrictions apply to you, a doctors consent letter is required to be allowed on the excursion.
- If under the influence of alcohol or drugs, participation in this excursion will be denied.
- If your departure flight is within 18 hours of your Aquafari trip.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aquafari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.