5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Caracasbaai z/n, Willemstad, Curaçao
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stevie Bravo Entertainment B.V dba Breeze Boat Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Bays in Half a Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Bays in Half a Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Bays in Half a Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Bays in Half a Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Bays in Half a Day
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuracaoShore Excursions - WillemstadPorts of Call Tours - WillemstadSnorkeling - WillemstadCategory
Kura Hulanda MuseumSavonet MuseumQueen Juliana BridgeScharlooOtrobandaCuracao Ostrich FarmCas Abao BeachPlantation House Jan Kock (Landhuis Jan Kok)Christoffel National ParkQueen Emma BridgePundaCuracao Liqueur DistilleryPlaya Kalki Kenepa BeachFort NassauRenaissance Mall & Rif FortCuracao Sea Aquarium