3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of equipment (mask, fins, snorkel gear and wet suit)
Beverages (hot chocolate wint)
Professional in water guide.
US Coast Guard certified captain.
Food and drinks.
Flash drive (available to purchase)
Five dollar marina parking fee.
Towel and swimsuit.
Departure & Return
821 SE US Hwy 19 , 821 SE US Hwy 19, Crystal River, FL 34429, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wetsuits are available in all sizes from toddlers (2 years old and up) to adults up to 5X
- Use of full 3mm wetsuits (for extra warmth), mask, fins and snorkel
- Arrive at our center before your reserved tour time
- Please have your swimsuit on underneath your clothes for a quicker check-in
- Don’t forget your towel and a smile
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Pro Diving Center
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Swim and Snorkel with Manatees in a Guided Crystal River Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCrystal RiverNature and Wildlife - FloridaSnorkeling - FloridaNature and Wildlife - GainesvilleSnorkeling - GainesvilleNature and Wildlife - ClearwaterSnorkeling - ClearwaterCategory