8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Shoes and Canes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is included from your hotel or place you stay at
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Comfort Tours Tenerife
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Terraces of the North (Island Tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Terraces of the North (Island Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Terraces of the North (Island Tour)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Terraces of the North (Island Tour)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Terraces of the North (Island Tour)
8 to 9 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSafaris - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenSafaris - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumSafaris - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory
Akumal Tours & TicketsColumbia Reef Tours & TicketsParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef) Tours & TicketsChankanaab Adventure Beach Park Tours & TicketsSanta Rosa Wall Tours & TicketsCozumel Reefs National Marine Park Tours & TicketsEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol) Tours & TicketsPlaya Uvas Beach Club Tours & TicketsPalancar Reef Tours & TicketsDiscover Mexico Park Cozumel Tours & TicketsThe Mayan Cacao Company Tours & TicketsEl Cedral Tours & TicketsRoyal Castle (Castillo Real) Tours & TicketsCorona Beach (Playa Corona) Tours & TicketsPlaya Mia Grand Beach Park Tours & TicketsSan Gervasio Mayan Ruins Tours & TicketsTormentos Reef Tours & Tickets