Are you interested in?
Punta Sur Eco Beach Park (Faro Celerain Ecological Reserve) Tours
29 Tours & Activities
85 Tours & Activities
187 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Cozumel from a soft-top Jeep on a tour exploring the very best of the island. Start by snorkeling at a gorgeous reef site, then hit the road for the trip to the Cozumel lighthouse, the Hacienda Tequila Museum, and the southern edge of the island—you can take a turn behind the wheel or let the guide do the driving. You’ll pause for a hearty Mexican lunch by the water, and enjoy some beach time and shopping before the day concludes at the Cozumel ferry or your island hotel.
- 5-hour tour of Cozumel in an open Jeep
- Visit a reef site to snorkel
- Guided tour of island highlights
- Option to try driving the Jeep
- Includes a full Mexican lunch
- Pickup and drop-off at the ferry or Cozumel hotels
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Jeep Car for 4 people so everybody gets the chance to Drive.
Snorkeling gear (mask, fins and life vest)
Soft Drinks and water (after the snorkel only)
Mexican lunch (beef, chicken, or fish fajitas, with salads available for vegetarians)
Drinks at the restaurant
Marine Park Entrance Fee (US$5)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Cozumel hotels or Cozumel Pier
Dates: Monday to Saturday
Return point: Cozumel hotels or Cozumel Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Jeeps are available Standard Drive and Automatic Drive. Please advise if you prefer the Jeep Automatic or Standard Drive upon booking
- If you prefer to arrive to Cozumel on your own please take the 10am ferry and meet the staff at Cozumel by the Mexican Flag and the Eagles right Out Side the Ferry Pier
- Minimum age to snorkel is 7 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Please bring a change of clothes, cash (for marine park tax, tips and souvenirs), a towel, a swimsuit, sunscreen and a camera
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Additional US$10)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Adventours/Jeep Tour Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 12136P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsDistillery Tours ExtremeSnorkelingHalf-day ToursWater SportsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanUnique Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDistillery Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenUnique Experiences - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenDistillery Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumUnique Experiences - TulumSporting Events - TulumDistillery Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumSnorkeling - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Santa Rosa WallParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Columbia ReefEl CedralChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkPlaya Uvas Beach ClubThe Mayan Cacao CompanyPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkTormentos ReefEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Corona Beach (Playa Corona)Palancar ReefAkumalSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsDiscover Mexico Park Cozumel