Are you interested in?
559 Tours & Activities
18 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
194 Tours & Activities
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Immerse yourself in the Mayan culture of the Tulum ruins on this guided tour. Round-trip transportation, including a ferry trip, are included as well as admission; all details are taken care of for you and you just need to enjoy the experience. After the tour of the ruins with a certified federal guide, spend time enjoying the beach and the waves.
- Admission to the Tulum ruins included
- Ferry transportation included
- Certified federal guide in Tulum archeological site
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transportation from Cozumel- Tulum- Cozumel
Tulum Admission entrance fees
Round-trip Ferry tickets included
Certified Federal Guide in Tulum archeological site
Certified tour operator escorting your excursion.
Free time in Tulum site
Pick up not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointDock to spend with carriage Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1296, Colonos Cuzamil, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cucurumbe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Mayan Ruins from Cozumel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Mayan Ruins from Cozumel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Mayan Ruins from Cozumel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Mayan Ruins from Cozumel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 120267P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCozumelBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumWater Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
AkumalDiscover Mexico Park CozumelSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsThe Mayan Cacao CompanyEl CedralEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Palancar ReefSanta Rosa WallPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkColumbia ReefPlaya Uvas Beach ClubParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Tormentos Reef