Are you interested in?
42 Tours & Activities
188 Tours & Activities
El Mirador Lookout Tours
12 Tours & Activities
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Free Wi Fi at Tortugas Beach Club
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
**Staying in Cozumel**
One Staff member of Tortugas Cozumel will greet you outside your hotel. IMPORTANT ⚠️We can't meet directly at your hotel lobby, kindly proceed to the main access.
Airbnb travelers, kindly provide the exact address at the time of your booking.
**Ferry Terminal from Playa del Carmen (Mainland)**
Kindly meet us at the exit of the ferry terminal by the swallows sculpture. Our Staff wearing Tortugas Cozumel shirts will be expecting you.
**Punta Langosta - Cruise Terminal**
Exit your Cruise Terminal and walk south 100 yards on the seafront side. Kindly look for the restaurant Rock 'N Java. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will be waiting at the entrance. Rock 'N Java is located a few yards away across the street from the grocery store "MEGA".
**International Cruise Terminal - SSA Mexico**
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Across the street you'll find The Royal Village Shopping Mall. Our Staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you by The Hard Rock Cafe.
**Puerta Maya - Cruise Terminal **
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Kindly walk 100 yards towards downtown. Across the street you will find a 7-Eleven. Our staff wearing a Tortugas Cozumel shirt will meet you outside the convenience store.
- PUNTA LANGOSTA - Cruise Terminal
- SSA MEXICO - International Cruise Terminal
- PUERTA MAYA - Cruise Terminal
- Playa del Carmen-Cozumel Ferry Dock, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats are available under previous request
- Wheelchair must be collapsible (1 per Group). Travellers must be able to walk by themselves at least a small distance
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years old presenting a valid Driver´s License
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries, heart / lung diseases and/or epilepsy
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Super Cozumel Combo Snorkel by Boat and Jeep Exploration (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Super Cozumel Combo Snorkel by Boat and Jeep Exploration (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Super Cozumel Combo Snorkel by Boat and Jeep Exploration (Private)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Super Cozumel Combo Snorkel by Boat and Jeep Exploration (Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 120878P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenDining Experiences - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - TulumDining Experiences - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumSnorkeling - TulumCategory
Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkThe Mayan Cacao CompanyPalancar ReefCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkColumbia ReefChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkSanta Rosa WallDiscover Mexico Park CozumelPlaya Uvas Beach ClubEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Tormentos ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsEl CedralAkumal