Are you interested in?
Palancar Reef Tours
19 Tours & Activities
86 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
193 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Thanks to a glass boat, this Cozumel snorkeling trip is the perfect choice for travelers in groups with a mixed interest in snorkeling. Though you head out to three spectacular snorkeling locations known for their active reefs, you can also choose to relax and enjoy looking at the tropical fish, starfish, and more from on board the boat.
- Cozumel snorkeling trip to three locations
- Glass-bottomed boat lets you see wildlife as you ride
- All equipment included, should you choose to use it
- Drinks and snacks keep you refreshed during the trip
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced Snorkel guides
Drinks, Beers, Water, Sodas
3 reefs stop and guided snorkeling
Snorkel gear, Vest, fins, mask
Insured boats with Shade
Marine Park fee $5 usd per person (cash only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointUltraMar, Av. Rafael E Melgar 1, San Miguel Cozumel, Centro, 77600 Cozumel, QROO, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cucurumbe Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Columbia, Palancar and El Cielo Beach?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Columbia, Palancar and El Cielo Beach?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Columbia, Palancar and El Cielo Beach?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Columbia, Palancar and El Cielo Beach?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 120267P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsWater ToursExtremeGlass Bottom Boat ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumCatamaran Cruises - TulumSporting Events - TulumWater Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumGlass Bottom Boat Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkEl CedralEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Discover Mexico Park CozumelChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkColumbia ReefPalancar ReefSanta Rosa WallCorona Beach (Playa Corona)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsThe Mayan Cacao CompanyAkumalPlaya Uvas Beach ClubCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Tormentos Reef