4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 reef snorkeling stops
Guided snorkeling tour
Drinks, Beers, water, sodas and Guacamole
Snorkel gear: Vest, fins, mask, tube
Insured Shaded Boat
Experienced trained guides
Marine fee $5 usd Not included
Departure & Return
Av. Rafael E Melgar 1, San Miguel Cozumel, Centro, 77600 Cozumel, QROO, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No Sunscreen Allowed due to Reef protection
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours and Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Palancar, Colombia and El Cielo Reefs?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Palancar, Colombia and El Cielo Reefs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Palancar, Colombia and El Cielo Reefs?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Snorkeling Tour: Palancar, Colombia and El Cielo Reefs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenSailing - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - TulumSailing - TulumSnorkeling - TulumCategory
Playa Uvas Beach ClubEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Discover Mexico Park CozumelThe Mayan Cacao CompanyRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Santa Rosa WallCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkAkumalSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)El CedralTormentos ReefColumbia ReefPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkPalancar Reef