5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of limited port time and experience multiple island highlights in one day during this Cozumel shore excursion. Board a boat and cruise along Cozumel’s coastline, stopping to snorkel and see reef fish, starfish, and maybe sea turtles or eagle rays. Then head to shore for beach activities, a water park, and shopping. Your tour includes buffet lunch, open bar, and port pickup and drop-off.
- Experience multiple island highlights during one port day in Cozumel
- Snorkel at underwater reefs with a guide; snorkeling equipment provided
- Buffet lunch and open bar with beer, margaritas, soft drinks, and water included
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from Cozumel’s cruise port included
Saved to wishlist!
Beer and margaritas in an open bar
International buffet featuring entrees, side dishes, desserts alcoholic and soft drinks included.
Bottled water and soft drinks
snorkel gear at Playa Mia
Departure & Return
Centro, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Saturday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A camera and towel are advised to take with you along with wearing a swimsuit
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Shore Excursion: Snorkel reefs, Playa Mia beach & water park with buffet?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Shore Excursion: Snorkel reefs, Playa Mia beach & water park with buffet?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - Tulum4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumBus Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Royal Castle (Castillo Real)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkEl CedralThe Mayan Cacao CompanyPalancar ReefParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Playa Uvas Beach ClubColumbia ReefSanta Rosa WallCorona Beach (Playa Corona)AkumalChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkDiscover Mexico Park CozumelPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Tormentos Reef