4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Bask in an afternoon of pure leisure when you ship docks in Cozumel. Set out from port to Playa Uvas, the island's all-inclusive beach club. With your own private beach pass you'll enjoy an open bar and delicious lunch, as well as access to Chankanaab National Marine Park. Relax on a palm-studded beach with a cocktail in hand, embark on a snorkeling adventure amid colorful coral and tropical fish, or kayak the Caribbean's crystal-clear waters. What you do on this popular shore excursion is entirely up to you.
- Cozumel shore excursion pass to Playa Uvas private beach
- Snorkeling and kayak adventures
- Lunch and open bar included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch and open bar
Marine Park Fee
Guided snorkel adventure
Use of one locker per family or couple
Use of One Beach Towel per person
Port pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adventures are operated in English and Spanish
- Minimum age is 7 years to participate in snorkeling
- Don't forget to bring your bathing suit, towel, sunglasses and biodegradable sunblock. Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed to be used by guests who wish to snorkel due to reef damage caused by normal sunscreen.
- You are not allowed to participate in this tour if you're pregnant, diabetic, have had heart surgery or a history of heart conditions, hip or walking problems, have had any type of recent surgery or an asthma condition
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Playa Uvas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Shore Excursion: Playa Uvas Private Beach Pass?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Shore Excursion: Playa Uvas Private Beach Pass?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Shore Excursion: Playa Uvas Private Beach Pass?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Shore Excursion: Playa Uvas Private Beach Pass?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3146PRTCZMAUV_01
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - TulumBus Tours - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Palancar ReefChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkEl CedralAkumalSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkColumbia ReefSanta Rosa WallCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Tormentos ReefPlaya Uvas Beach ClubParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)The Mayan Cacao CompanyDiscover Mexico Park CozumelEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)