4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Bask in an afternoon of pure leisure when you ship docks in Cozumel. Set out from port to Playa Uvas, the island's all-inclusive beach club. With your own private beach pass you'll enjoy an open bar and delicious lunch, as well as access to Chankanaab National Marine Park. Relax on a palm-studded beach with a cocktail in hand, embark on a snorkeling adventure amid colorful coral and tropical fish, or kayak the Caribbean's crystal-clear waters. What you do on this popular shore excursion is entirely up to you.
- Cozumel shore excursion pass to Playa Uvas private beach
- Snorkeling and kayak adventures
- Lunch and open bar included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
open bar from 10 am to 5 pm(draft beer, margarita, piña colada, daiquiris, soft drinks and water)
Guided snorkel adventure (40 min)
Use of one locker per family or couple
Use of One Beach Towel per person
Buffet (from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
kayaks (30 min)
Port pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Carretera a Chankanaab Km 8.5 s/n, Zona Hotelera Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adventures are operated in English and Spanish
- Minimum age is 7 years to participate in snorkeling
- Don't forget to bring your bathing suit, towel, sunglasses and biodegradable sunblock. Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed to be used by guests who wish to snorkel due to reef damage caused by normal sunscreen.
- You are not allowed to participate in this tour if you're pregnant, diabetic, have had heart surgery or a history of heart conditions, hip or walking problems, have had any type of recent surgery or an asthma condition
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Playa Uvas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Shore Excursion: Playa Uvas Private Beach Pass?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Shore Excursion: Playa Uvas Private Beach Pass?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Shore Excursion: Playa Uvas Private Beach Pass?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Shore Excursion: Playa Uvas Private Beach Pass?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Palancar ReefChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkEl CedralAkumalSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkColumbia ReefSanta Rosa WallCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Tormentos ReefPlaya Uvas Beach ClubDiscover Mexico Park CozumelPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)The Mayan Cacao CompanyParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)