Are you interested in?
85 Tours & Activities
187 Tours & Activities
Punta Sur Eco Beach Park (Faro Celerain Ecological Reserve) Tours
29 Tours & Activities
$65.00 Save $3.25
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkel gear, certified guides and guided tour
Buffet Lunch, Soft drinks and 2 beers per Adult
Tequila tasting, Crocodile exhibits, Botanical gardens
Punta Sur Park Admission fees
Chankanaab Park Admission fees
Brand new generation Buggy
Marine park fee $5 usd
Departure & Return
Departure PointDock to spend with carriage Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1296, Colonos Cuzamil, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Driver's license is mandatory for those driving the buggy
- Buggies are shift stick or manually
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cucurumbe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Buggy and Snorkeling tour with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Buggy and Snorkeling tour with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Buggy and Snorkeling tour with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Buggy and Snorkeling tour with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 6
See all 6
Product code: 120267P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Palancar ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Playa Uvas Beach ClubColumbia ReefEl CedralSanta Rosa WallThe Mayan Cacao CompanyTormentos ReefDiscover Mexico Park CozumelSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsAkumalRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)