- 30-minute horseback-riding tour in Cozumel
- Wander along trails that vary in landscape from jungle to farms to the beach
- Receive a safety briefing
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time
- Enjoy use of a beach club’s facilities after the tour
Departure & Return
From town or from piers, you have to drive south in the main avenue to Mr. Sancho´s Beach Club., which is locate at: Carretera costera sur km. 15. 77600 Cozumel, Q. Roo Mexico Please approach the front desk with you reservation in hand, and our staff will happily lead you to your meeting point. .
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mr. Sancho's Beach Club Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The American Buffet shut down early and they started closing down at 3 p.m. Our server asked when we had to be back at the ship and we told him we were in Port till 10:00 p.m." See review