- Submarine adventure off Cozumel
- Go deep at Chankanaab, a protected marine park
- View tropical marine life
- Enjoy a glass of rum or fruit punch
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cruise along the ocean bed to discover the diverse and dazzling marine life of the protected park, appreciating the rare opportunity to venture where only experienced scuba divers have gone before. View the underwater wonderland through large circular windows as your informative guide directs your attention to parrotfish, grunts and groupers.
Watch as your captain expertly navigates the submarine through enormous 30 foot (9 meter) coral heads, providing captivating commentary throughout the deep-sea voyage. Capture your underwater moments on camera before your submarine returns to the surface. Then, venture back to the original departure point on the ferry, where you tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair guests may participate if they are able to safely navigate a 12-step ladder into and out of the submarine.
- Please Note: a US$5 Marine Park Entrance Fee will be charged per person, directly, on the day of the tour. The check in will be 30 minutes before the hour of your reservation. (Local time)
- Not recommended for child age 3 and under
- Children must be 36 inches tall or taller to ride the submarine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlantis Sumbarines Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Atlantis Submarine Expedition in Cozumel.