5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Customize your own itinerary on this private dune buggy tour of Cozumel. Enjoy personalized attention from your guide and the ability to travel through Cozumel's rugged terrain at your own pace. Choose to drive yourself or just let the guide take the wheel if you'd like to enjoy the scenery. Beach club access, as well as lunch, refreshments, and use of snorkeling gear are included.
- Private dune buggy tour for just you and your party
- Choose to drive or ride
- Access to a beach club
- Food, refreshments, and use of snorkel gear
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Beverages, beers and bottled water
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Punta Sur Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We meet you next to all cruise ship terminals, pick up from hotels and ferry.
- Cruise Ship Terminal, Centro, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Carnival Cruiselines Pier/Dock/Port, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Cruise Ship Terminal, Cozumel, Mexico, Quintana Roo C-1 km 4.5, Costera, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- FERRY TO COZUMEL, Ruta 101, Q.R., Mexico
- Playa del Carmen-Cozumel Ferry Dock, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please use biodegradable sun tan lotion if you plan on snorkeling (normal sun tan lotion is very harmful to the coral reefs)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Cozumel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-Inclusive Private Dune Buggy Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during All-Inclusive Private Dune Buggy Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All-Inclusive Private Dune Buggy Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All-Inclusive Private Dune Buggy Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - Tulum4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
El CedralChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Discover Mexico Park CozumelColumbia ReefSanta Rosa WallPlaya Uvas Beach ClubPalancar ReefCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkAkumalPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsTormentos ReefThe Mayan Cacao CompanyParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)Corona Beach (Playa Corona)