Are you interested in?
9 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
192 Tours & Activities
Playa Palancar Tours
6 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Cruise along the coast of Cozumel aboard your own private yacht on this personalized excursion, ideal for couples or travelers celebrating a special occasion. Opt to snorkel around the barrier reef or to secluded beaches, far away from the crowded tourist spots. Your captain can suggest stops based on your interests and customize the itinerary to your preferences. Plus, choose from multiple times to best suit your schedule.
- Cruise along the coast of Cozumel aboard your own private yacht
- Escape the crowds and visit secluded snorkeling spots and beaches
- Ideal for couples or travelers celebrating a special occasion
- Snorkeling equipment, open bar, snacks, and lunch provided
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Restroom on board
Transportation to Marina
Gratuities 15% to 20%
Departure & Return
Departure PointDeluxe Boat Tours, Marina Fonatur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/3/2020 - 11/4/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
45 Cat - 5 HOURS
6/1/2019 - 12/1/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
45 Cat - 6 HOURS
12/10/2019 - 11/4/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- 20 passengers per booking under this price.
- Organic sunscreen- please help us protect the reef. If you can not find it we have it for sale at the office for $12 usd.
- Extra passenger $70 usd to pay before departure (21-35)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DELUXE PRIVATE BOATS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 45 ft Catamaran?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 45 ft Catamaran?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 45 ft Catamaran?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 45 ft Catamaran?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 17
See all 17
Product code: 21955P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsExtremeWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenSailing - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumCatamaran Cruises - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumWater Tours - TulumSailing - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
The Mayan Cacao CompanyPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkTormentos ReefEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)AkumalColumbia ReefRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Santa Rosa WallCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkEl CedralParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Playa Uvas Beach ClubPalancar ReefDiscover Mexico Park CozumelChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkCorona Beach (Playa Corona)San Gervasio Mayan Ruins