5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Charter your own boat in the waters around Cozumel on this half-day tour. You'll benefit from personalized guide attention and the ability to create your own itinerary with your private party of seven passengers. Your captain and crew will provide commentary tailored to your interests and work with you on a plan for stops that interest you, including the island's best snorkel spots.
- Open bar on board the boat
- Use of snorkel gear provided
- Itinerary tailored to your interests
- Ceviche and snacks to keep you fueled for adventure
Saved to wishlist!
Beer, Bottle water and Sodas
Restroom on board
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to the marina
Departure & Return
Departure PointDeluxe Boat Tours, Marina Fonatur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinkung age 18
- You should bring: towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof camera
- Motion sickness pills if you are prone to seasickness.
- We have a nice sound system on board, please bring your tunes. (Bluetooth)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DELUXE PRIVATE BOATS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 24 ft Sea Ray?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 24 ft Sea Ray?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 24 ft Sea Ray?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 24 ft Sea Ray?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during 24 ft Sea Ray?
This activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by 24 ft Sea Ray.
See all safety measures taken by 24 ft Sea Ray.
- "The value of having your own boat, experienced crew, private sand bar, and delicious food was absolutely worth the price." See review
Product code: 21955P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJet Boating - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenJet Boating - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumWater Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumJet Boating - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkThe Mayan Cacao CompanyPlaya Uvas Beach ClubPalancar ReefRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Tormentos ReefPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Santa Rosa WallAkumalSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsEl CedralCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkColumbia ReefEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Discover Mexico Park Cozumel