- Start from an easy-to-find location at Moreton-in-Marsh train station
- Spend time in classic Cotswold villages such as Stow-on-the-Wold
- Get recommendations from a guide for village restaurants and sights
- Travel in a small group for less waiting around and more interaction
Departure & Return
Our minibus (a Mercedes minibus with Go Cotswolds logos) will arrive in the car park in front of the ticket office building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour operates in all weather conditions – please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Plenty of luggage space
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 are permitted provided a child seat is booked and their parent/guardian brings (and fits) their own age-appropriate car seat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Cotswolds
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff