- Avoid hidden costs with included admission to Blarney Castle
- Learn about Cork’s history and culture from your driver-guide
- Enjoy free time to intimately explore Kinsale and Blarney
- Maximize your time in port with a comprehensive sightseeing itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure time is 8am or 30 minutes after disembarkation begins (whichever is later) When you get off your ship, turn right and head for the gates. Our team will be there holding signs with "Butlers Shore Tours" on them and will escort you to your correct bus.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Front seats can be reserved if you have mobility issues (let us know after you book)
- Good agility is required for the famous Blarney stone which has lots of challenging steps up to it
- Our tours are for ships that dock in Cobh/Cork
- Live commentary is while on the bus only - Blarney Castle is a self guided tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Butlers Shore Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Cobh (Cork) to Blarney Castle & Kinsale - Shore Excursion.