- Experience the gastronomic culture of Cork on a guided foodie tasting tour
- Stop at Cork's Coal Quay Market, and the famous 18th century English Market
- Get a personal culinary experience with a private tour, with your group only
- Meet-up at the centrally-located Cork Tourist Office, steps from the river
Departure & Return
Outside Tourist Office, Across from the Father Matthew Statue, Patrick's St. 11.30
The tour will end in the restaurant/gastropub after lunch, 10 minute walk from Tour start
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For Guests arriving by ship to the Port of Cork, please contact us. This is not within walkable distance from ports.
- Not recommened for those with difficulty standing.
- Not recommended for those with dietary restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonner Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.