5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit two of Cork's most important towns—Cobh and Blarney—in a single tour, with all transportation provided. No need to rent a car or puzzle over directions; just sit back and enjoy the ride and the scenery. Admission to the castle and gardens at Blarney is included, a savings off the day-of ticket price. In Cobh, learn about the history of Irish immigration through your guide's commentary and choose the attractions you'd like to visit independently.
- Admission to Blarney Castle and Gardens
- Guide provides insightful commentary
- Learn about the history and culture of Blarney and Cobh
- Comprehensive tour in a single day
Saved to wishlist!
Admission into Blarney Castle and Gardens.
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
9 Bridge St, Centre, Cork, T23 KW89, Ireland
Bridge St Tourist Offce (next to St Patrick's Bridge) - 09:30am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Fordable wheelchairs can be kept underneath the coach.
- Toddlers/babies must be seated in a baby-seat or booster. Please contact us at the time of booking and we can supply you with one.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blarney Castle Tour from Cork including Cobh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Blarney Castle Tour from Cork including Cobh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blarney Castle Tour from Cork including Cobh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blarney Castle Tour from Cork including Cobh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you want to kiss the Blarney Stone, get there early or you may have a 1 to 3 hour wait." See review
- "From Cork, you can take a public bus to Blarney Castle at 2.80-Euro and pay the Castle fee." See review
- "Loved visiting the castle and gardens , we waited about and hour to go up to kiss the Blarney Stone , very narrow and small but worth it the views are beautiful." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Blarney Castle Tour from Cork including Cobh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCorkBus Tours - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandHalf-day Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - CobhHistorical Tours - CobhHalf-day Tours - CobhBus Tours - KillarneyHistorical Tours - KillarneyHalf-day Tours - KillarneyCategory