- Private guided tour of Kronborg Castle from Copenhagen
- Explore one of Europe’s most impregnable strongholds and the adjacent town of Elsinore
- Stroll through the castle’s many rooms including royal chambers, ballrooms, and dungeons
- Transportation by train from Copenhagen to Kronborg Castle
- Private tour available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Hebrew
Departure & Return
At 9:30 from inside the Copenhagen Central Station by the tourist information office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of eight people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Copenhagen Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Going at your own pace with one dedicated guide enhances the experience." See review