- 3-hour walking tour of downtown Copenhagen
- Learn about the city’s architecture
- Admire highlights such as Christiansborg Castle, Amalienborg Palace, and the Marble Church
- See the famous Little Mermaid statue in Copenhagen’s waterfront Nyhavn District
- Stroll down Strøget, the world’s oldest shopping street, and pass by Tivoli Gardens
Departure & Return
We can also meet up our guests at their hotel if it is within walking distances to sightseeing areas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of five people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Copenhagen Walking Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Great for business associates - friends - or solo travelers." See review