Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the Beaver Meadows Visitor Center on U.S. 36 just outside the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. Meet by the kiosks in front of the Visitor Center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pets are not allowed on Trail Ridge Road!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rock Light Photo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Sunset and Night Photography Tour on Trail Ridge Road.