Departure & Return
Meet in front of the visitor center (it will be closed). We will carpool from there. Bring your parks pass if you have one! We will meet approximately 90 minutes before sunrise that day. NEW: We will caravan to the trailhead in your own vehicle for better social distancing.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for your first day at altitude.
- Moderate hike - 4 miles round trip, starting at 9400' elevation and gaining about 700'
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rock Light Photo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Sunrise photo hike to Dream and Emerald Lakes.