3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: German
Take a culinary journey through Cologne on an international food tour. A certified tour guide leads you through the vibrant Severin district. Enjoy tidbits of history, learn about area architecture, and taste 4 delicious specialties including a typical Kolsch snack.
- Take in the Severin district at a relaxed walking pace
- Taste a variety of international foods
- Visit 5 select locations including a brewery
- Learn about the culture, architecture and history of the Sudstadt
Saved to wishlist!
On this international food tour we discover the Severinsviertel, the heart of the Südstadt in Cologne. You will sample a variety of international starters as well as a small drink in the area. Our well-trained and informed tour guides "feed" you with entertaining and funny facts and data about the district, but also about Cologne in general
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with major walking problems, as this is a public walking tour the guest have to keep up with the guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure World Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Südstadt Cologne - Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Südstadt Cologne - Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Südstadt Cologne - Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Südstadt Cologne - Food Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCologneFood Tours - Rhine RiverWalking Tours - Rhine RiverHalf-day Tours - Rhine RiverCategory