Are you interested in?
Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom) Tours
56 Tours & Activities
27 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
63 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cologne is one of Germany’s biggest cities, which can make it daunting for a first-time visitor to navigate around. Avoid the hassle of getting lost by going on this guided walking tour of the Old Town. It’s a great way to get your bearings, and to learn about the city’s history too. See Cologne Cathedral, the Town Hall, Great St. Martin’s Church, the Old Market Place, and more.
- The ideal tour for first-time visitors to Cologne
- See many top highlights in a day, including Cologne Cathedral
- No need to buy transport tickets—enjoy a hassle-free tour on foot
- Hear stories about Cologne’s history and most famous landmarks
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointCologne, Germany
Return DetailsCologne, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 89617P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCologneCity Tours - Rhine RiverAudio Guides - Rhine RiverWalking Tours - Rhine RiverHistorical Tours - Rhine RiverCity Tours - EindhovenAudio Guides - EindhovenWalking Tours - EindhovenHistorical Tours - EindhovenCity Tours - FrankfurtAudio Guides - FrankfurtWalking Tours - FrankfurtHistorical Tours - FrankfurtCategory